The Cross Dressing Guide - the Authority on male feminization

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Male Feminization Methods


There are two aspects of male feminization that we should take into consideration which are achieving female attributes and doing away with natural male attributes. Some of the female attributes that we are seeking to achieve are breast growth, fuller hips and a softer skin texture.


The objective is to minimize the muscular upper body appearance, cut down and eliminate pattern hair loss, and to get rid of body hair.





The 4 methods of male feminization are Surgical, Hypnotic, Herbal and Hormonal. One or more or all methods may be used in combination to achieve feminine like results.





Surgical feminization is the permanent solution ordinarily used by individuals that are looking for a sex change. Surgery cost money.



Surgery deals with the cosmetic aspects of the body. The procedures that you can do include but are not limited to: Hair Correction, Forehead Re contouring, Brow Lift, Rhinoplasty, Cheek Implants, Lip Lift, Lip Filling, Chin Re contouring, Jaw re-contouring, and Adam's apple reduction.





Feminization hypnosis is used to help you behave like a woman. The purpose is to help you get a softer voice, woman like poise and the confidence of a woman. It is one of the safest ways for a man to become a female.



Hypnotherapy is a good resource for men that are looking to become a woman. It is one of the most popular ways to use for transitioning from a male to a female. Feminization hypnosis deals with the emotional, physical and mental processes that are necessary for you to feel like a woman. It can play an important role in allowing men to express a more feminine side, or enhance the experience of cross dressing, and to prepare for a complete sex change surgery.





Herbal feminization is a natural approach that uses herbs to enlarge male breasts and create a more feminine appearance. There are herbs that enlarge breasts using a number of ways such as breast growth and the other simply increases the glands that produce milk.



Herbs could be taken alone or in conjunction with hormone therapy in order to assist in the feminization processes.





Hormonal feminization involves the changing of hormonal levels in the male body to achieve feminine like features.


Hormones are used to give you breasts, hips, softer skin, more hair volume and softer lines on you face. The addition of female hormones to the male body is done to do breast enlargement on men.





Do you want to be totally accepted as a woman when you go out? Learn how to cross-dress and pass as a genetic female. You could search all over the internet for this information but you will find this information all in one place. This guide is available at cross-dressing-guide.com.



There are over 100 pages of information you need to create your own female image.



Jamie Young has compiled the most in-depth cross dressing information available anywhere. And she spent years putting together this ebook that gives you everything you need to create your own female image and female persona -- in just a few short days! The cross dressing guide has over thousands of dollars of information -- professional make-up skills, various male to female transformation techniques, disguise methods, psychological tricks and more.


5 comments:

  1. As a man who spends part of her time as a woman (not nearly enough!), I'd like to add to the info here that it is equally important to believe yourself a woman inside. As I immersed myself in my own feminization, I realized that I must learn to BE a woman, within myself. I had to believe inside myself that I am, in reality, a woman within a male body. Once I began to embrace my inner female, I found myself far more natural out in public, i.e., at the movies, a restaurant, a museum. I believed I was a woman and so, then, did those with whom I interacted.

    I consider myself a woman, even though I don't live full time as a female. Having been living thusly for a long time, I am heartened by how many men are embracing their femininity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a man.My body feminized, to some extent, on its own.Now my urge to become a woman has been increased. Can you help me become complete woman, at the earliest?Thanks!Cheers!- Feminine Man

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good start for males to achieve their best and most satisfying feminization is available on Kindle and in Paperback at this link.
    http://geni.us/1BCy
    The author's website is also useful:
    http://www.ShapeShifterBook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. To become TRANS is a choice. Use male or female loos. The idea of unisex loos is a good one. "feminization.us"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could I see? And get info on them from you!

    ReplyDelete